Mt Bachelor The 2019 annual Traverski Ski Trip has been board approved and finalized. Mt. Bachelor, Bend Oregon Feb 9-16, 2019. It is the largest ski area in the Cascades, it has 400 acres of lift accessible terrain, 9065 ft summit, annual snow fall 380". 11 lifts (7 are hi speed quads). Mt Bachelor also offers 56 Km Nordic skiing, snowmobiling, dog sledding and more. Highlights in Bend are the Old Mill District, Deschutes Brewery and more. The travel package price is $1425 per person, double occupancy.
• 7 nights lodging @ the Double Tree (2 Queen beds, or 1 King).
• 5 day lift ticket Add $30 for 6 days - minus $30 for 4 days - No Lifts minus $225. Discount Lift Ticket price for Seniors 65-69 minus $40 for the package and Seniors 70+ minus $80 per package.
• Round trip airfare MSP/PDX. (Non-stop).
• Round trip ground transfer from Portland (a beautiful, scenic 3hr drive).
• Dedicated shuttle to/from Mt. Bachelor 20 minutes to Mtn. (2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon).
• Mtn. tour with Bachelor Ambassadors.
• Welcome reception.
• Daily hot breakfast.
• On Mtn overnight ski storage. Party Package also included
• Group event
• Après ski with apps and 2 drink coupons
• Mid-mountain lunch
• Group photo
• Silipint souvenir
• Mtn tour first day Flight Schedule on Delta, Non-stop:
Please review Traverski Trip Policy in the back of the Traverski phone book.
Sign up early as we have opened it to other clubs. We have 22 signed up at this time, 24 is our goal, we can go up to 28. Ski Hawks and Red Eye members have been to Mt. Bachelor and loved it, plus some stated they are interested in going on this trip.
Sign up @ the mtgs. or contact Jodi, Jorja or Trish via email. We feel this is again a great value ski vacation!